IMPORTANT ELECTION INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR BALLOT
The Cache County Council has approved all voting precincts as by-mail only precincts for the upcoming November 4, 2014 General Election. Your ballot will be automatically sent to you about four weeks before the election.
Please be aware that on Election Day there will be NO POLLING PLACE in your precinct.
You have three options for voting in this election:
- You may vote on the ballot sent to you and return it by mail in the envelope provided. Ballots must be postmarked by the day before the election (by November 3, 2014).
- You may deposit your ballot at an official ballot drop-off location from Tuesday, October 7th through Monday, November 3rd, 2014 during their regular office hours (call 435-755-1460 or go to www.cachecounty.org/elections for ballot drop-off locations).
- You may drop off your ballot in person at the County Clerk’s Office at 179 N Main in Logan from Tuesday, October 7th through Election Day, Tuesday, November 4th, 2014. On Election Day the Clerk’s office will be open from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm.
VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINE (Utah Election Code 20A-2-102.5, 20A-2-201, 20A-2-206)
- Register by mail until Monday, October 6, 2014
- Register in person at the County Cleark’s Office until Monday, October 27, 2014
- Register online until Tuesday, October 28, 2014
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A BALLOT OR HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE ALL THE COUNTY CLERKS OFFICE AT 435-755-1460.