- Only REALTOR® and Designated REALTOR® Members may submit listings to appear on Home Tour. Active REALTOR® Members associated with other Association may request a listing within our boundaries to be place on Home Tour, at a cost of $45.00.
- Agent must be present for the tour, or have an assistant or another agent present in the home for the tour.
- REALTOR® and Designated REALTOR® Members may request that an Affiliate provide refreshments at their listing, however, the Affiliate must be a current, active member of the Cache Valley Association of REALTORS®.
- The deadline for submitted listings for Home Tour is no later than 1:00 p.m. the Monday prior to the scheduled Home Tour. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Submissions MUST include an MLS issued number, or the submission will not be accepted.
- Repeat submissions will be accepted, under the condition that major changes to the listing have occurred (i.e. finished basement, remodeled kitchen, etc). A price change does not constitute a repeat on Home Tour.
- Notification of date or deadline changes to Home Tour must be given to members no later than two (2) weeks prior to the change.
- Only fifty (50) submissions will be accepted for each Home Tour. Submissions will be taken on a first come, first serve basis.
- Final Home Tour schedule will be posted on the Association website at no later than 3:00 p.m. the Monday prior to the scheduled Home Tour.
North and South Home Tours alternate weeks. These dates will be scheduled and on the Cache Valley Association of REALTORS® calendar and website before the new year begins. The determined boundaries are as follows:
- North Tour – All listings North of 400 North in Logan
- South Tour – All listings South of 400 North in Logan
Association staff will put Home Tour listings in a systematic order, however, members may choose to views home in the order that they prefer.
FRANKLIN COUNTY HOME TOUR POLICIES
The Home Tour for Franklin County will be conducted slightly different from the Cache Valley Tour. The following policies will apply:
- One property submitted per agent.
- Home Tour will be postponed to the next month if 5 or less properties are scheduled.
- Maximum number of properties scheduled is 10.
- Tour will begin at the starting property promptly at 9:00 am, and agents will caravan to each scheduled property together. Listing agent MUST be present to open the property for participating agents AND is expected to continue to all other scheduled properties as a courtesy to those participating.
- Property Feedback forms must be made available by the listing agent. SAMPLE FEEDBACK FORM
- Submissions for Home Tour must be made on this website. Submissions by email or phone call will not be accepted. Following the submission deadline, the Association will organize the tour and post the Final Home Tour list on this webpage for all agents participating to access.