The CACHE VALLEY Association of REALTORS® recently upgraded our database system to better serve our members. This new system comes with enhanced features for managing your REALTOR® membership account, paying your dues, staying current on Association news and signing up for CE courses & events. Please read below for important information about accessing and using this new system.
LOGIN ID: NRDS ID# (CLICK HERE to look up your NRDS ID #)
PASSWORD: Last Name (capitalize the first letter)
CHANGES TO YOUR DUES & BILLING SCHEDULE
There are 2 significant changes that impact the October Dues renewal cycle.
- The National Association of REALTORS® has approved a $30 increase to the membership dues, bringing their total assessment to $185 annually (up from $155). CLICK HERE for a breakdown of NAR dues & assessments.
- Due to the system change, and the delay in which the dues notice is going out, the deadlines for the October Dues Renewal cycle have been extended to the following:
- DUE DATE – October 15th
- LATE FEES ASSESSED – October 31st
- SUSPENSION FOR NON-PAYMENT – NOVEMBER 15th
All other policies surrounding dues payment still apply. Members who fail to pay their membership dues within the time frame stated will be suspended for non-payment, and membership benefits will be terminated.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SYSTEM USE
The link to pay dues and register for classes is the same as before, and can be found by visiting our website at www.cachevalleyrealtors.com
- Confirm membership information (the system will do this occasionally when logging in for the first time, or if you haven’t in a while). Make any changes and SAVE.
- Click HOME.
- On the HOME page, you’ll notice boxes, or portals, each different colors, with GREEN being the account balance & payment portal. Here, you’ll see your 2019 calendar year balance in full (but don’t be alarmed, the quarterly option is still available). Click on this portal.
- This screen identifies the order that has been generated for 2019. Click “Pay Dues.”
- This screen allows members to identify the payment option, whether that be to pay the year in full, or break their order into quarterly payments. Those electing a quarterly option will be placed on the following schedule:
- $540 – October Renewal (Due October 15th)
- $145 – January Renewal (Due January 1st)
- $145 – April Renewal (Due April 1st)
- $145 – July Renewal (Due July 1st)
- Clicking through to the next screen will allow you to view your invoice details, which will show the NAR, UAR and CVAR membership dues breakdown, and will allow you make an RPAC contribution with you dues payment.
- Payment screen allows you to pay by ACH check or by using all four major credit cards.
TWO MAJOR BENEFITS OF THIS SYSTEM
One major benefit to those electing a payment plan is that your “balance” is stored on your account, making you able to go in and pay your balance whenever you are able. Not just when due. Another benefit of this new system is that you can store your credit card information and have it AUTOPAY your membership dues, avoiding potential late fees.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PATIENCE
We hope that everyone finds this new system easy to use and a vast improvement over the last! Please be aware that while you jumping in and learning how to use it, so are we. We will do our best to work through any problem that may arise, but ask that you have patience with us, as we are learning ourselves.